A delicious twist on the classic, this pumpkin pie recipe will be an instant hit.
Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 1 Pie Crust
- 1 15oz Can of Pumpkin
- 3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 1/4 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 3 Tablespoons Apple Juice
- 1 1/2 Cups Toasted Pecan Halves
- 1/4 Cup Caramel Topping
- Preheat oven to 400?F.
- Press a pie crust into a pie tin and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt and cloves.
- In a blender, combine egg replacer and water, blending until frothy.
- Add eggs to pumpkin mixture and beat lightly with a fork until combined.
- Add half and half gradually, stirring until just combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine cranberries and apple juice. Let stand for 15 minutes. Add pecans and caramel topping. Combine and divide.
- Mix one half of the cranberry pecan mixture into the pumpkin mixture and pour mixture into the pie crust. Cover edges of pie with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 20-25 minutes.
- Chill and serve with reserved pecan and cranberry mixture as a topping.