These parfaits are just like a cranberry crumble, but are perfect for those warm, Indian summer days!
Cranberry Parfaits Recipe
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 14oz Can Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 Cup Cranberry Sauce
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter then stir in the sugar and cook for one minute. Add the graham cracker crumbs and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Mix together the cranberry sauce and evaporated milk until slightly thickened. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whip the whipping cream until firm peaks form then fold into the cranberry mixture.
- Make the parfaits by layering 1/4 Cup cranberry mixture into each glass, top this with a tablespoon of crumbs, and repeat until all the ingredients are gone.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.