These easy to make desserts take advantage of pre-packaged foods such as instant pudding mix and frozen pastry sheets. They’re easy to make and delicious!
- 1 Sheet Frozen Puff Pastry
- 1 Package Vanilla Pudding
- 1 13.5oz Can Coconut Milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon Coconut Extract
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Pound Strawberries, cored and sliced
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400?F and coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and cut into 3 equal pieces along the fold. Transfer to the baking sheet and bake for 14 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
- Prepare the pudding according to the package directions, replacing the regular milk with coconut milk, then stir in the coconut extract and shredded coconut.
- Slice each section of pastry in half, then spread a quarter of the pudding on four pieces, top with the strawberries, then layer together, top with strawberries and sprinkle with powdered sugar.