Creamy peanut butter is a delicious match for this dreamy chocolate fudge recipe. Enjoy it any time; it’s great for gifts as well!
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 4 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1 12oz Can Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 16oz Milk Chocolate, chopped
- 12oz Semisweet Chocolate, in pieces or chopped
- 1 7oz Jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Cup Peanuts (opt)
- Line a 13 x 9 baking pan with foil, grease with butter and set aside.
- Take a large, heavy saucepan and butter the sides; combine the sugar, evaporated milk, peanut butter and salt and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; stir constantly. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring often, for ten minutes.
- Remove from heat and add in the chocolate pieces and marshmallow creme as well as the vanilla.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is combined then, using a wooden spoon, briskly beat until mixture is thickened.
- Pour into the prepared pan and shake slightly till the fudge is spread into the edges of the pan, top with peanuts if desired; cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Remove foil from the pan and cut fudge into squares. Serve and enjoy!