This pasta meal is light and breezy, perfect for warm nights where you want a filling meal that won’t sit too heavily on your stomach.
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 1 14.5oz Package Rotini Pasta
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 15oz Can Cannellini Beans
- 1/2 Cup Packed Basil Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- Trim head of cauliflower into florets.
- Lightly salt a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook for 4 minutes. Remove from water with a slotted spoon and add to a bowl. Set aside.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook 10 minutes, then drain and set back in pot.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook for one minute. Stir in cauliflower, half the salt, red pepper flakes, and beans. Cook until heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesan cheese. Tear up basil and stir into the mixture.
- Plate pasta and spoon cauliflower-bean mixture over the top. Top with breadcrumbs and enjoy!