Bright and boisterous, this recipe is simple and will be a hit. It uses sweet cauliflower with bold lemon-tahini sauce to make a dish that is sure to be a hit!
- 1 Head of Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 Teaspoons Olive Oil, divided
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Tahini
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Seeds, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 425?F and move the oven rack into the highest position.
- Toss the cauliflower in half of the oil and a bit of salt, then spread out on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes; cauliflower should be fork tender and light brown.
- In a small saucepan heat the remaining oil and saute the garlic for two minutes. Stir in the tahini, lemon juice, 5 tablespoons of water, and the pinch of salt.
- Simmer for 2 minutes then remove from heat.
- Divide the cauliflower between four plates and drizzle with sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!