Hearty and healthy these buckwheat pancakes are sure to bring everyone to the table no matter how early the morning!
- 2 Cups Soy Milk, divided
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoon Egg Replacer
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 2 Bananas, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl mix 1 3/4 cups of the soy milk and all of the lemon juice; let sit five minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine the flours, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- In another small bowl whisk together the egg replacer with remaining soy milk until combined, then stir into the soy milk and lemon juice mixture. Whisk in the oil and maple syrup.
- Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the soy milk mixture until combined; stir in the bananas.
- Lightly grease a griddle and heat over medium heat. Add about two tablespoons of the batter and cook for two minutes on each side.
- Serve with extra maple syrup and enjoy!