Made with a bright broccoli pesto, this spaghetti dish is sure to be a hit. It’s easy to make, ready in minutes and great for weeknights.
- 4 Heads of Broccoli, separated
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Zest, grated
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 8 oz Spaghetti
- 2 Tablespoons Pine Nuts
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450?F and coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Toss together the broccoli and two tablespoons of the oil, then spread the broccoli out on the baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes; turning after 20.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boiling and cook the spaghetti according to the package directions.
- In a large bowl combine the lemon juice, garlic, zest, pepper and remaining oil in a bowl. Drain the spaghetti then add and toss to coat.
- Chop the broccoli and add it to the bowl, then season with salt, sprinkle with pine nuts and cheese and toss once more to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!