http://riverwalkguide.com/digital-binary-option-bot/ digital binary option bot Baked beans are a summer staple and this recipe can be cooked up in your slow cooker and ready for the evening. It’s got full rich flavors and the maple syrup gives it a hit of sweetness.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 2 15.5oz Cans Navy Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 Cup Real Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Paste + 1 1/4 Cups Hot Water
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat heat the oil until smoking then add the onion and saute until softened.
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker, including the softened onions, Stir together and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with your favorite barbecue foods and enjoy!