Ricotta cheese is both sweet and savory and is delicious when cooked till golden brown. Paired with zucchini, this dish is a treat your family will love!
- 3 Zucchini, chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Mint, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and coat a large baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl combine the zucchini, garlic, mint, olive oiil, paprika and salt; toss until the zucchini is evenly coated then transfer to the baking dish.
- Top the zucchini mixture with the ricotta cheese and sprinkle with the cayenne pepper then bake for 30 minutes or until zucchini is tender and the cheese is lightly browned.
- Cool slightly then serve!