Zucchini bread is a great way to help use up a bumper crop of zucchini from your garden. This recipe makes two 8×4 loaves!
- 3 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons Egg Replacer + 2 Tablespoon Water, whisked together
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 1/4 Cups Sugar
- 3 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 Cups Zucchini, grated
- 1 Cup Walnuts or Pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees, then grease and flour two 8×4 loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Combine the egg replacer mixture, oil, vanilla and sugar in a large bowl then slowly add in the dry ingredients while mixing. Fold in the zucchini and nuts until combined.
- Pour into the prepared pans and bake for 45-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool, in the pan on a rack, for 20 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!