This delicious recipe uses ripe red tomatoes and delicious, tangy green tomatoes with sweet corn.
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin, ground
- 4 Green Tomatoes, chopped
- 4 Ripe Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups Sweet Corn Kernels
- 7 Cups Vegetable Broth
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large stock pot, then add the onion and garlic and cook until soft. Stir in the cumin, tomatoes and corn, then cook for five minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth, reduce heat to low and cook, uncovered, until heated through.