These delicious kid-friendly “burgers” have a hint of spice and delicious flavor. They are sure to be a hit at the dinner table.
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1 8oz Package Tempeh, crumbled
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Thai Red Curry Paste
- 4 Teaspoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil, add onion, and sautee 4 minutes. Add the tempeh and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and curry paste then simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add brown sugar and lime juice. Stir to combine. Simmer 2 minutes more.
- Spread 1/2 cup Sloppy Joe mixture on each bun.