Yummy sweet potatoes and meaty tempeh make this curry a delicious vegetarian treat. Everyone will love this delicious and filling meal.
- 2 Stalks Lemongrass
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Pound Sweet Potatoes, chopped
- 1 8oz Package Tempeh, cubed
- 3 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Shallots, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 1 Thai or Jalapeno Chile, halved, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoon Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Cups Cauliflower Florets
- 4oz String Beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Cup Thai or Sweet Basil Leaves
- Trim and peel the lemongrass, then mince the innercore.
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium-high heat, add the sweet potato and tempeh and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the broth and coconut milk, then add the shallots, garlic, chile, hoisin sauce, and soy sauce. Add in the cauliflower, string beans and lemongrass. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Divide among 4 bowls and sprinkle with basil.