check make a living binary options 60 sec Portobello mushrooms are the steak of vegetarians. Loaded with all sorts of proteins and minerals, Portobello mushrooms will leave you feeling energized and satiated. This is a relatively quick and simple recipe that pays off with big flavor. These are great as an entrée for any dinner party.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms, wiped clean
- 4 Portobello mushroom stems, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, sliced thick
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- De-stem the mushrooms. Finely chop the stems, and set them aside. Place the mushrooms in a large ziplock bag and pour the soy sauce and minced garlic in. Seal and shake. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Pour olive oil into a frying pan, and turn to medium-high heat. Cook onions until brown, and add the mushroom chopped mushroom stems and spinach. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet.
- Remove mushrooms from bag and place on baking sheet, topside down. Spoon the cooked vegetables onto mushrooms and pour any excess marinade on top of this. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with 1 slice of thick tomato, and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Put in the oven and bake until cheese melts and the mushrooms have softened up – about 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately.