The sweetness of strawberries and light peppery flavor of spinach pair together to make this light salad a perfect mid-day meal!
- 2 Bunches Spinach, rinsed and torn into bite sized pieces
- 4 Cups Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Poppy Seeds
- In a large bowl, gently toss together the spinach and strawberries.
- In a blender combine the oil, vinegar, and sugar. Pulse until completely combined and no large droplets of oil remain.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad, sprinkle with seeds and gently toss till spinach and strawberries are completely coated.