Different than your standard ratatouille, this recipe adds yummy cheese ravioli that you can buy frozen or make yourself ahead of time.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 5 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Cups Eggplant, peeled and diced
- 2 Cups Zucchini, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 14.5oz Can Fire Roasted, Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Basil
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 8oz Frozen Cheese Ravioli
- 3/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350?F and spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the garlic, onion and eggplant for 8 minutes, then add the zucchini, pepper, tomatoes, basil, parsley, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, stir often, and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions, drain, then spread in a single layer on the bottom of the baking dish. Spoon veggies over the top, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!