This simple dish is an excellent way to use up some of your zucchini bumper crop. Top with fresh tomatoes and you’ve got a light pasta perfect for a warm evening!
- 1 Pound Fettucine Pasta
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 2 Zucchini, diced
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- 4 Plum/ Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- Bring a large pot of well salted water to boiling and cook the pasta in it according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet heat the oil until hot then add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the zucchini, salt and pepper flakes and simmer for five minutes.
- Divide the pasta between 8 plates and top with zucchini sauce. Sprinkle with tomatos and parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!