These yummy hand-made wraps are a great lunch or dinner, plus they are dairy-free and completely vegan.
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Dark Brown Sugar
- 12 oz Silken Tofu, drained and diced
- 1/2 Cup Peanuts, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 2 Teaspoons Ginger, grated
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, seated and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 Carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 3/4 Cup Green Cabbage, shredded
- 1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Green Onions, sliced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- 4 Basil Leaves, chopped
- 10 Mint Leaves, chopped
- 6-12 whole leaves Bibb Lettuce
- In a medium bowl whisk together the peanut butter, water, lime juice, sweet chili sauce, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, sriracha and brown sugar, then add the tofu and half the peanuts. Toss to combine. Set aside.
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, heat the sesame oil, add the garlic and ginger, and cook for 2 minutes. Add the pepper and carrot, cook for 2 minutes, and then add the cabbage and remaining soy sauce and cover tightly. Cook for 2 minutes more. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl toss together the green onion, cilantro, basil and mint.
- Lay out the lettuce leaves and divide tofu mixture evenly, then top with vegetables and herbs. Garnish with remaining peanuts.
- Serve and enjoy.