Microgreens have an intense flavor that pairs perfectly with the lighter strawberry and lime flavors of the vinaigrette. This recipe is ready in minutes. Consider using half a cup of pea shoots instead of snow peas for an even better salad!
- 1 1/2 Cups Strawberries, diced
- 2 Tablespoons White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 2 Teaspoons Lime Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 6oz Microgreens
- 12 Snow Peas, thinly sliced
- 2 Radishes, thinly sliced
- In a blender combine the strawberries, vinegar, maple syrup, lime juice and olive oil. Pulse until smooth and combined.
- Toss the microgreens, snow peas and radishes in a large bowl then drizzle with vinaigrette. Toss gently to coat.
- Serve and enjoy!