These quick and easy finger foods are ready in minutes and bursting with summer flavors!
- 1 Eggplant, sliced
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Log Goat Cheese, sliced
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Combine the olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a large bowl, then add the eggplant and toss together; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- On a tray, arrange half the eggplant slices, then top with a slice of goat cheese and a slice of tomato before topping with the remaining eggplant. Secure with a toothpick.
- Grill on oiled grates for 7-8 minutes per side.
- Serve and enjoy!