This classic sandwich is giving a vegetarian twist with this delicious new recipe!
Grilled Californian Sandwich Recipe
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/8 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Zucchini, sliced
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Yellow Squash, sliced
- 2 Focaccia Bread Pieces, split
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Combine the mayo, garlic, and lemon juice in a bowl and set aside.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Brush all the veggies with olive oil on all sides, then set on the grill and grill for 3 minutes on each side.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixtures on the bread and sprinkle with feta cheese. Grill, cheese side up, for 2-3 minutes with the lid down.
- Remove from grill, layer with sandwiches and enjoy!