Made with sultana’s or golden raisins, this sweet but peppery salad is a treat that everyone can enjoy. The dressing is simple as and its ready in minutes!
- 1 Pound Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 Fennel Bulb, diced
- 5 Tablespoons Fennel Frond, chopped
- 2/3 Cup Golden Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Honey
- In a large bowl combine the cabbage, fennel, and raisins.
- In a small bowl combine the fennel frond, yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice and honey and whip until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve and enjoy!